If you are considering a move during this holiday season but you are unsure how the market will react, read on. You may be surprised to find that some of the most serious, ready-to-go buyers are waiting in the wings during the holiday season to take advantage of the market while others are out holiday shopping. At an open house a few weeks ago, I had over 125 people through both Saturday and Sunday, proof that plenty of buyers are waiting for your home to come on the market!
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER SELLING YOUR HOME DURING THE HOLIDAY
- Holiday buyers are particularly serious, committed and focused.
- The corporate executive transferees have more free time to shop for a home now than at any other time of the year.
- Over the holidays there are fewer homes available, therefore supply and demand work in your favor.
- Homes are seasonally radiant during the decorative holiday period.
- The holiday season is a time of heightened consumer spending.
- Some buyers purchase homes as gifts.
- Interest rates are still attractive.
TO PRESERVE PRIVACY OVER THE HOLIDAYS, AT YOUR REQUEST WE CAN TAKE AN EXCLUSIVE MARKETING APPROACH
- All showings are by appointment and only available to qualified buyers.
- Take a low key approach to advertising your home, reinforcing its exclusivity.
- Don’t include property address in advertising.
- Consider not placing your home on the MLS during the holiday period.
- No lock box.
- No open houses for either public or Realtors® (unless homeowners request otherwise)
- No for sale sign.
If you are considering selling, give me a call today at (408) 410-2060 for a FREE home estimate. Also, remember, if you buy or sell a home through me, or refer me to someone who does, YOU get a FREE 16GB iPad4! What a deal!